Wednesday 23 September 2020

DMIC Observation

 



DMIC observations Mary and Lori came to my room to observe my DMIC lesson. 
Mary wrote feedforward for myself as a teacher what to do when doing DMIC lessons. (Feedback and feed forward). 
Conclusion: Overall how I felt about this DMIC is every facilitator is instructing different things when they come to my classroom. Therefore quite confused about launching the problems to scaffold the questions or not to scaffold the questions. The interesting thing was the connection questions that I have made was more of the main story and my main story was more of a warm up question. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

RE Observation feedback and feed foward

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vQcYBnYqEzVVJvIaUUBOgZ7qToT7oX3QF6Gng5dq7XQC3wKvJtOj_m5SQrFK9KjoA/pub?start=false&loop=f...