Tuesday 13 October 2020

Called Yash's mum

 I've called Yash mom today and she told me her situation about Yash going to camp and how she has doubt on us to take him because he is a hassle.

I've told her that we have many teachers and parents who have first-aid certificate and if you write the health medical form precisely we will make sure he takes the medication. I said to her it will be sad for Yash not going because camp is a good opportunity for him and his learning. 

At the end of the phone conversation, she did say that Yash will go and write the health form and give it to me. Let's hope that she doesn't change her mind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

RE Observation feedback and feed foward

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vQcYBnYqEzVVJvIaUUBOgZ7qToT7oX3QF6Gng5dq7XQC3wKvJtOj_m5SQrFK9KjoA/pub?start=false&loop=f...